steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Tue Jan 22 22:46:45 GMT 2002

Not really, at least not yet.  What you can do is use the advanced
search at google.com, and enter "diy-efi.org" where it says "only return
results from domain...".  That will restrict searches to diy-efi.org.
If you get a hit in the html cross linked archives, then you can use
view the monthly archives from the WWW page and use the netscape search
function.  Or you can download the archives and search them using word
or grep or whatever you're familiar with.

There's certainly plenty of VATS info in the archives, good for you for
trying to read up before asking questions.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com