Throttle-by-Wire

Asylist chevynova at peoplepc.com
Wed Jan 23 00:31:44 GMT 2002

> Who has a car that will actually lock the steering before the key
> is removed
> from the lock? I can't remember driving one...

My Grand Am does (ask me how I know, lol), but I was the one that originally
started the "just turn off the ignition" bit, I was thinking of my Saab at
the time, where the switch isn't attached to the console, so it doesn't
matter if it gets switched off while moving...........

Eric Klos, Chesterfield Twp, MI   www.geocities.com/asylist
1989 Saab 900, project car-goal 200HP naturally aspirated (in storage, bad
trans) "Saab-They're not for everyone"
1989 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2L Turbo (daily driver)
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z with an NA motor :( parts car
as listed in my Livejournal interests-"beating up on V8s with my turbo 4
cylinder", :)