DIY Traction Control

Dave Williams dw42 at angelfire.com
Thu Jan 24 14:01:57 GMT 2002

> I am thinking that the easiest way to cut power to the engine would
> probably be to cut spark altogether?

 I'm thinking a stepper-controlled throttle body in the intake tract
would be the way to go.  Just close it to reduce power; the TCS
controller could be entirely separate from the rest of the engine
management system.

 Another option would be to tweak the TPS value.

--
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?