reprogram OBD 2 computer

Crescent Kao crescent at c-speedracing.com
Thu Jan 24 18:49:55 GMT 2002

Hello,
    Research is still going on for modifying late model OBD2 computer
systems. There current are ways to do it, but are way to expensive to deem
feasible. Your best bet is to convert over to an older ECU (obd1) and use
the current technology for changing ROM's.

Crescent Kao
Director of Marketing and Sales
www.c-speedracing.com