reprogram OBD 2 computer

Denis S denisst99 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 24 23:29:01 GMT 2002

It`s sad that i don't have acces to a tech 1A or 2
now,
 i would really to know how to get more in touch with
hte computer'change speed limiter,correct speedo
readings,make the computer accept larger injectors to
run a blower (paxton) with out the use of a FFPR
 one guy around here does offer to reprogram a camaro
or firebird wit ha better program ( SS camaro i think)
it does raise speed limiter and freee up a bit of HP,I
tried to get soem info from him and the only thing i
was told was very simple, pay me and I`ll reprogram
the car to SS spec nothing more....i think he doesn't
want to get to much involved in that thing but i sure
like to find what kind of "key" i need, I might also
have acces to a GM program for that, but without the
key it isn't worht nothing...

Thanks
 Denis

Hello,