ION-project

Marc Reibel marc at reibel-web.de
Fri Jan 25 13:23:32 GMT 2002

Hi,

are there any online specs or schematics available of the ION-Project ?
Because if HIP9010 is obsolete this would be the way to do knock
detection
and optimizing sparcadvance. Especially I'm interested in the way to
supply
the dc bias and to measure current without friing my circuits ;)

Thanx,

Marc

P.S. I know there are SAE articles, I'll get them in the local library.
--
Marc Reibel
Email   : marc at reibel-web.de, reibel at rhrk.uni-kl.de
ICQ-UIN : 42168505                Nick        : HMX
PGP     : finger reibel at aixd1.rhrk.uni-kl.de