Wayne Lundquist , address still dont work :(

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 07:03:36 GMT 2002

sorry list members for taking up bandwidth with non EFI subject matter.

Wayne, I tried two more times to get through to youre E-mail account. It
says I am blocked ? and "user unknown"

Anyhow, I'd realy like that info and utility you offered.
Question, why the fairmont spindles/mustang strut combo? Is the fairmont
spindle shorter? I would like a spindle strut combo that places the top of
the strut as low as possible so that the front bars on my cage can be a bit
lower. I'm going to measure some of these tomorrow :) thanks for the help so
far.

Marvin Fugate (The Punisher)