DIY-WB parts kit

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sat Jan 26 15:42:57 GMT 2002

I just get good an tired of folks cutting projects off at the knees.
So instead of spending time answering emails Steve is doing kits, big deal.
If he was to answer the emails he's been getting he'd never have time to
ship anything.

The world is so wrapped up in instant gratification, little else matters.

I just happen to be one of the few that just honestly hopes Steve doesn't
get hung out to dry by this *must have now* idealology.

Just since the thieft of the WB's work, I have lost alot of respect for some
of the people around here.

What used to be a fun hobby, and board, has been about ruined by a few, KK,
PG, JW, to just mention a few.
Bruce