DIY-WB parts kit

Greg S Larson glarson69 at juno.com
Sun Jan 27 00:33:40 GMT 2002

By making more boards do you mean the megasquirt boards? Or do you mean
some board that has to do with the O2 sensor?

Either way, I would be happy to make as many as you want and possibly
even drill them if you pay me what it costs me, which is only 4 or 5
dollars, I'm not sure. Anyway I like doing stuff like this so if you guys
want the boards, go ahead and tell me. And some clean dark layouts would
be nice as well.

Greg Larson