DIY-WB parts kit

Stevieturbo stevieturbo at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 01:48:05 GMT 2002

I have to apologize. As i said, i am new here, and it was the first place i
found offering the kit for sale. I have heard of 'Steve' who does the kits,
but did not know who he was, I have just seen his name mentioned in recent
mails. The techart kit was, i thought the one mentioned in these files, as
it was offered as a diy-wb kit. I am not electronically minded, and although
i have seen the drawings, and parts lists, when i found a site offering a
complete kit at what i believed to be a good price, i jumped at it.
Again, I apologize to those who really did put the time and effort in to the
project. My ignorance...Sorry