DIY-WB parts kit (veering off topic)

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jan 27 02:31:29 GMT 2002

How many projects have you run (on this list)?.
No one has pulled me anywhere, I just want people to realize that they are
talking about when they hit reply.
Til it's over, Steve still does stand a chance of losing on this deal.
Steve's put out a bunch of money, and many hours, and 90% of the mention of
the parts kits is still where's mine types of letters
Bruce

From: "Gary Schaumberg" <arnie at nconnect.net>