DIY WB parts kits

Blake Anghilante anghilab at oit.edu
Sun Jan 27 10:17:50 GMT 2002

Man this whole topic is clogging up my email account...  Its accomplishing
no good...  Both sides have there points.
I think it has been beaten to death and is not going anywhere!  Everyone has
there own oppionions and its going to stay that way.

Lets all just do ourselves a favor and drop this one!

Just my $.02
Blake Anghilante