DIY-WB parts kit

Raul Chinda rchinda at propellorstudios.com
Sun Jan 27 19:29:14 GMT 2002

My 2 cents:

I'm as of now a week old on the board.  My first post went unanswered publicly which I thank you since I see it as an
understanding of my point. One thing I have to say: I'm still playing catch up on a variety of issues .... case in point.  I
wonder if a links page to all members pages will not be a good idea here.  I have a feeling of having to watch my steps
and my words and a lot of this could be avoided with a faq's page, an agreement page or even a contract agreement @
sign-up time.  I understand that it could potentialy be of no value at all, but .... anyway ranting of again.  Thanks go out
to Jurgen for posting Steves page, to Al for letting me know I can still get  the "megasquirt" and to all that feel they can
share their knowledge with the rest of us.

Raul