Building a Flow bench, was: Measuring air flow

Kris Weldy volvo4life at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 07:54:54 GMT 2002

All very good points-what about powering the turbo with a torch?LOL....
Combine the torch with a blower ,just brainstorming how we could possibly
scale a ubo setup on a flow bench-if we can get a turbo to flow the same cfm
as the head ,then that would be a great combo.---Your friend,
Kris Weldy
Arlington Texas
88supra turbo auto 9.1 1/8th
aim :volvofam3     --