NTK wb-sensor price

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Jan 30 18:39:37 GMT 2002

You'll be lucky to get 50 HZ; the DIY WB is not that
sharply tuned.  Otherwise some unit and sensor
combinations might be unstable.  You'll just have
to put one in each exhaust runner.

I haven't heard anyone say just how they are going
to syncronize the output levels to a particular
cylinder yet anyway.

Bruce Roe