NTK wb-sensor price

Marc Reibel marc at reibel-web.de
Wed Jan 30 18:41:11 GMT 2002

Jorgen Karlsson wrote:

> I pay SEK1400 (~US$130) including 25% tax from a Honda dealer here in
> Sweden.
>
> Cylinder selective measurement is hard to implement because of other
> reasons, you will have to know the time it takes for the exhaust gas to
> reach the sensor and that is not a trivial task to find out.
>
> Jorgen

Thanx, I'll go and ask my local dealers ;)
If the sensors bandwidth is high enough for a given engine speed, I just
have to
give the cylinder, i'm interested in, some propane, let's say of an
unlight torch.
Then I watch some samples with low AFR and calculate the running time
from OT of
the appropriate cylinder to the AFR samples going low. This measurement
I'll repeat
for several engine speeds and voila, I'll get a function of engine-speed
and exhaust
gas running time.

Marc

P.S. any statements if I'm totally of ?

--
Marc Reibel
Email   : marc at reibel-web.de, reibel at rhrk.uni-kl.de
ICQ-UIN : 42168505                Nick        : HMX
PGP     : finger reibel at aixd1.rhrk.uni-kl.de