NTK wb-sensor price

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Thu Jan 31 08:27:52 GMT 2002

Bill wrote:
> In UK, same sensor is £264 (or $396)from honda dealer. Any chance
> of you getting a few more? I have 6 people who want one to go
> with their WB boards

Hi,

I am sure that I can arrange something but I can't fund the purchase out of
my own pocket. It would be best if you could collect money in the UK and
handle distribution of the sensors. That way we only have two international
transactions. Tax and duty should not be a problem since both our countries
are members of EU.

Let me know when you can send the money via SWIFT. There are a few days
delay in these money transfers and if we want to eliminate the delay you
could transfer money to me from a American express office. Just send the
number given to you at the office in an SMS to me and I can pick them up a
few minutes later at my local FOREX shop.

I'll check shipping cost, availability and that the sensor price haven't
changed tomorrow.

Jörgen Karlsson
Gothenburg, Sweden.
+46736120721