Problem with testing WB (heater circuit)

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu Jan 31 08:29:01 GMT 2002

Sounds good!  Yes the sensor may be still finishing
warm up when the LED comes on.  Should be OK
(we hope!).

Your meter should be connected directly to the WB
terminals; a connection to the car body will add more
error.  If the 2.5V reference is off, the same error will
appear in readings.  I would consider 3.96V plenty
good enough for normal work; 0.1% resistors are
expensive.

Bruce Roe