Building a Flow bench

944Technologist f_wilk at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 19:09:19 GMT 2002

Here is an electric on eBay for $26 - Factory Refurbished

Weedeater Electric Leaf Blower 6mo Warranty!
Item # 1328805540
Buy It Now for $25.95
Features:
110 mph blowing power
7.5 amp motor ~ 280 cfm air volume

My requirements are 294 cfm or 500 m³/hr. This one is a little small for my
requirements but I am trying to make a point. This urban toy almost does the
job for $26.

FR Wilk