[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

Ville Vartiovaara vvartiov at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jul 3 14:33:26 GMT 2002

In case someone's still interested in ion sensing:
I've tinkered with it for a while, to get to know more about it. (There
surely ain't too much info available..;) Anyway, I put a preliminary
project report here:

www.hut.fi/~vvartiov/ion/ion.html

It's REALLY preliminary, actually it contains just old info about my
project; I don't have too much time for the documentation..;) Now I'm
working with an MSP430-implementation of that idea, and the basic system
is working, but it's not ready for test drive yet, so the documentation
can wait a while..

Ville Vartiovaara    Ville.Vartiovaara at hut.fi
 Helsinki University of Technology
 Dept. of Electrical and Communications Engineering