[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Thu Jul 4 11:56:25 GMT 2002

Hmmm. I may have lost the plot here, but I thought that the usual way to =
maintain the spark was to recharge the capacitor half-way though to give =
a sawtooth, so the voltage will be much higher due to coil. But quick =
websearch also shows (www.adrenalineresearch.com/smart.htm) shows a =
secondary capacitor designed to promote a high current plasma, but this =
is very short and does not extend the decay time. Some experimentation =
may be required.

I need to tap my colleage who used to work on rail guns and so is good =
with high voltages

Bill