[Diy_efi] TCC control

elcamino73 elcamino73 at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 5 10:32:44 GMT 2002

See if what you set up for the tcc keeps the converter unlocked when you are
towing, if so the heat build up in that situation might be more than you care
to deal with. I've seen a lot of problems with towing vehicles when the
converter is unlocked for extended times. The higher stall converter will
only accentuate the problem.

Blown 407
ElCamino

> I've installed a B&M Tork-Master 2000 converter and a B&M "Sift Improver
Kit"