[Diy_efi] Ion Sensing project

Raymond Outlier routlier at lycos.com
Sat Jul 6 00:59:30 GMT 2002

I'm replying with my temporary Lycos account, because although I've send a copy of
this to DIY, my friend Steve will probly hold it up or toss it before it reaches there any
time soon.

Gar

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:26:13 +0300 (EET DST), Ville Vartiovaara <vvartiov at cc.hut.fi> wrote:

>Uh, isn't this the one you posted me yesterday, Gar? If not a mistake, why
>not forward my answer too..? ;)

I did post this early yesterday Ville, but as I explained, had to send it to you direct
because the moderator was holding it up. I gather he finally got around to deciding
it was 'purely technical' and so acceptable for the PC. He holds up all my posts.
It's his form of 'personal moderation' just for me. Isn't that special? :)

Anyway, yes I'd be happy to post your most helpful answer; here tis: