[Diy_efi] DIY-WB info

Perry Harrington pedward at apsoft.com
Sat Jul 6 02:09:27 GMT 2002

Umm, this dude is dialed in from Boston.  Gar is in Menlo Park.

I understand your skepticism since he's been assuming alternate
identities lately.

--Perry

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 08:10:51PM -0400, rr wrote:

> Uh-huh, sure Gar.
>
> BobR.
>
> William R Brandt wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:15:43 -0400 rr <RRauscher at nni.com> writes:
> > >
> > > It is very simple, Gar/you said that it does not exist. It is
> > > on him/you to prove that it does not exist. He/you also made that
> > > statement on this list.
> > >
> > > BobR.
> >
> > Look Bob, I don't know what you have been smoking, but I never said
> > anything about any of this. I'm just a lurker trying to learn things.
> >
> > And I can't prove that God doesn't exist, but where I come from, if you
> > say God does exist and is coming to dinner, I sure want to be there to
> > meet him.
> >
> > Now if you want to call me and talk to me about this, just drop me a line
> > and I'll give you my phone number. Or I can call you. But please don't be
> > putting words in my mouth, OK?
> >
> > Bill

Perry Harrington			Data Acquisition & Instrumentation, Inc
perry at dainst dot com					 http://www.dainst.com/

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.
                             -- Benjamin Franklin