[Diy_efi] DIY-WB info

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 03:52:35 GMT 2002

In a message dated 7/5/02 10:12:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> Hahahahaa,
>  just too much to expect you to try finding it.
>  Just lay back and gripe, what a grand contribution you've made.
>  Who said anything about open and available?.
>  It's open and available, just because no one's laying it on your plate,
>  doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>  Bruce

I could care less about the paper. I'm talking about the general concept that
you guys tried to convince me was the saving grace of this and the GMECM
list. Hints that it isn't completely open abounded right from the start, but
I missed them. One, you weren't completely forthcoming in your tuning tips
and admit so when you say, "Gotta keep an edge." Second, Shannen's BS about
the BCC lookup not being for the general public. You can't be open today and
closed tomorrow. That's all I have to say about you hypocrits. Don't bother
to respond because you'll be wasting bandwidth, unless the lil guys need some
more bandwidth consuming attention again.

JW