[Diy_efi] need some help with honda ecu.

Bobby Riggs bobbyriggs at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 20:28:03 GMT 2002

I have been looking into hacking a Honda ECU for
other engines.  Found this site:
http://www.hondata.com/

Goto the downloads page and get the ROM Editor
they have, looks like a better Tunercat ripoff.
Check out the video clips they show some Hondata
tuning, using a wideband 02.  They even have
boost enrichment ajustments if you want to run a
turbo.