[Diy_efi] Bernd Felsche

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 11 08:51:00 GMT 2002

Perry Harrington tapped away at the keyboard with:

> I think that it has to do with his return address.  I tried and got a
> message about UUNet spammers.  I think bernie at iinet.net.au works, not
> sure.

That's not me! Don't upset the poor bastard.

I've blacklisted hotmail... too many drop-boxes for spammers... and
hotmail are very tardy in dealing with them. :-(

> On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 08:08:49AM +0000, The Punisher wrote:
> > I am having trouble sending you E-mail from My hotmail account. Hotmail is
> > my prefered method, do you block all "hotmail" e-mail ?

Some hotmail subscribers have been whitelisted. Let me know via this
list or from non-hotmail sources.