[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Jul 11 19:52:34 GMT 2002

Direct from the DIY-WB site.

"As with all non-professional electrical items there is no guarantee of
final
accuracy or continued accuracy.  It is not intended to be a laboratory grade
instrument. It's for the private use of those wanting to have more
technology
available, and to experiment with such technology.   It is in the truest
form,
for educational purposes.  It is not intended for commercial use, or to be
in
any manner related to a profit organization or individual."

Why do you think that was included in the site?.
It in no way, matchs what your requirement is.
You want to use that way, fine, no one can stop you.   Just be clear that
you're the one with the problem about understanding it's useage.    If it
doesn't *pan out*, well that responsibility is your's.

Auto Tune full time, part time, WOT, are all items beyond the considerations
of the original design.

If you want to change the intent of the thread change the subject.  As far
as the subject line goes, this response is directly related to the subject.
Bruce