[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:07:44 GMT 2002

Well, I wasnt exactly sure what I was seeing. We were using some expensive
software to find tables and such in LS-1 computers, and decided to check out
a trailblazer computer. After desoldering the flash and reading it, we found
it was MUCH MUCH more advanced than anytihng we'd seen so far. We seen what
appeared to be 3D maps in pairs, NEARLY identical but slightly different
with a 2d table between the map pairs. I Figured it must have been someting
like 4-Dimensional maps or something.  Anyhow, what made me think about
this, is that it seemed like total overkill, but I guess thats the direction
the OEM's appear to be going.(which for many of us will be a bad thing)