[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:06:23 GMT 2002

Well , we 'specialized' in 4th Gen F-bodies and C5's, they are OBDII, but
never did any power limiting on us. I've seen over 600 rear wheel HP
'Streetable' LS-6's (using BIG money and LOTS of time) and they never did
any power limiting to us. We abandoned the trailblazer tuning after running
into probs, and then burning up the stock computer and GM not having one
available to use for several weeks(and time is $$$).

And commenting on "hypertech". I know thats the only option for alot of
guys, but (at least on LS-1's) Hypertech tuning SUCKS!! We examined the
Flash after each change using a hypertech, they obviously didnt have a clue
as to how to tune the fuel and spark tables. But using a hypertech is a good
way to find the memory locations for stuff like the gear ratio settings, rev
limiter, speed limiter,fan temps etc...  :)