[Diy_efi] DIY_WB and stand alone ems

Jörgen Karlsson jorgen.m.karlsson at home.se
Fri Jul 12 23:22:24 GMT 2002

I am sorry about the attachments, it wasn't meant for the list.

Jörgen

www.cadsoft.de and
a demo version is available. The only limit for non profit organizations are
that the board must not be bigger then 80X100mm.

An Excel document where the curves are shown are also included.

I haven't tested this circuit but it is simulated and matched with
electronic workbench and it should be ok.

The Bascom-AVR program is for the combined diy-wb and thermocouple signal
conditioning board that is in the zip file. This is not finished, I have
done a few changes to the board and to the code and they do not match right
now. No prototype of any of the blocks have been tested.

Bascom AVR can be downloaded from www.mcselec.com It is free up to 2k code
size and the code in it's current form are small enough.

Jörgen