[Diy_efi] injector question

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 08:24:18 GMT 2002

"Mechanic"? I wonder, did this guy just look at the spray patterns, or did
he also test the injector flow?? If it was done at the average repair type
shop, they probably(but there are exceptions) dont even have a way to test
flow rates.
If you have a group of the same type of injectors, but some have irregular
spray patterns, they most likely wont be flowing the same as the others too.
I would expect that the different flow rates will give you MORE problems
than the spray patterns will.