[Diy_efi] follow up fuel injectors question... :-)

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:45:55 GMT 2002

Thats the way to test flow. MOST 'Mechanics' wouldnt have a clue at some of
the shops I've been to.
As far as the mixture distribution, if the injectors were all grouped
together up near the throttlebody iw would make very little difference in
cylinder-cylinder is some were a little off. But if the injector is in the
runner(which is most common nowdays), what each injector squirts
is what goes to that cylinder(depending on the design some fuel may go back
up into the plenum, but not much).