[Diy_efi] Re: Re: follow up fuel injectors question... :-)

The Punisher punisher454 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 19:44:19 GMT 2002

If the pattern is bad, even IF the flow is the same, it may not atomize the
same as the others. The position of the injector, and the combustion chamber
design will also play roles here. If we were talking about a TBI injector,
that sprayed a bit funny but flowed identical(I still dont see THAT being
likely) then It probably wouldnt be a real big deal. But in a port injection
system youre looking for trouble.