[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #172 - 9 msgs

Dan Zorde dzorde at erggroup.com
Thu Jul 18 00:57:45 GMT 2002

We just had a vistit from one of the Microchip FAE's yesterday.  There
is a new range coming out called DSPIC which takes certain complex
commands and implements them in hardware via a DSP type facility in the
chip.  Should really speed up those little suckers and make things like
multiply and divide faster.

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com