[Diy_efi] Re: Diy_efi digest, Vol 1 #173 - 10 msgs

Toffer Liu tof_l at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 21:36:28 GMT 2002

Really? Well that's good to hear coz I am developing one myself I am using
two F87s though one for fuelling and the other for ignition. Do you have
flowcharts or illustrations for your code? It would have been less archaic
if they had a compare instructions as part of their instruction set instead
of the redundant clrw. Writing if then statements really drains a lot out of
my gray matter.

Thanks,
Toffer