[Diy_efi] DIY-WB construction & testing... help

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Jul 20 03:15:15 GMT 2002

LOL!!!

I was very careful to install everything correctly.  When the LED wouldn't
work, and the tests were all passing, I referred to a prior post from Bruce
R which said "If all tests are good, and the LED doesn't light, the LED is
probably reversed."  I chalked it up to a late night mistake and just
swapped the leads.  If the el cheapo DVOM had been able to test LED
polarity, it wouldn't have ever happened.

<g>
Shannen