[Diy_efi] DIY-WB construction & testing... help

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Jul 20 03:29:53 GMT 2002

Yep.  I would also add that several posts were helpful to me.

"Re: WB assembly help" by Phil Hunter id's caps and mentions special
instructions for 2 of them

"Re: Instructs for DIY_WB US KIT" by Jurgen Hartwig (Jurgen actually
includes someone else's post in his own)

Troxytroy's WB pics (they include pictures of the boards)

Any of Bruce Roe and Bob Rauscher's replies.

There were probably others, as I have all posts relating to the DIY-WB from
the past year saved...

Thanks to _all_ who have posted both questions and answers.
Shannen