[Diy_efi] 2.7 V6 PGM-Fi (Honda/Acura/Rover/Sterling) ECUs

Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com Ne14RoxCJ at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 14:50:46 GMT 2002

--part1_3e.2183e929.2a6d73e2_boundary

So the intake geometry is NOT controlled by the "sport" switch? I can see
that the shift points would be changed, but cruising down the hiway @ 70mph,
press the button and it seems to accelerate without shifting. (BTW, my
brother has an '88 Legend, so maybe I do have a car to play with? maybe...)
That is why I expected that the sport switch also tied into the engine
controls, ie. fuel, SA, etc... I guess i need to do a bit more research on
this setup. Thanks for the info...

Beau

--part1_3e.2183e929.2a6d73e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>So the intake geometry is NOT controlled by the "sport" switch? I can see that the shift points would be changed, but cruising down the hiway @ 70mph, press the button and it seems to accelerate without shifting. (BTW, my brother has an '88 Legend, so maybe I do have a car to play with? maybe...) That is why I expected that the sport switch also tied into the engine controls, ie. fuel, SA, etc... I guess i need to do a bit more research on this setup. Thanks for the info...
<BR>
<BR>Beau</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3e.2183e929.2a6d73e2_boundary--