[Diy_efi] EMS inputs/output?

alex averbuch averchoob at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 01:53:05 GMT 2002

<DIV>Listed below&nbsp;are all the inputs/outputs that I KNOW are used.&nbsp;&nbsp;If anyone knows of anymore then could you please tell me and include what the function of the input/output is.</DIV>
<DIV>INPUTS</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Water Temp: Used for cold start.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Manifold Air Pressure: Used to measure Engine Load.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; RPM</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; LAMBDA:&nbsp; Measures Air/Fuel mixtures in exhaust.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Throttle Position: Used to control boost or for Fueling compensations.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Ping Sensor: Detects detonation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Crank Angle: Used a trigger for firing each spark plug? NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS</DIV>
<DIV>OUTPUTS</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Injector Timing: PWM output? NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS EITHER</DIV>