[Diy_efi] MAP Sensor

Kent Martin kentmartin at froggy.com.au
Wed Jul 24 08:36:42 GMT 2002

How does one accommodate for air temperature when using a MAP sensor lookup?
Do you add a ratio of the temperature to the map index?
If the temperature was included as an index then you would need a three
dimensional
array for RPM, air temp, and manifold pressure. How do you get around this
so only
2D table is needed?
Kent