[Diy_efi] EFI system data

Kent Martin kentmartin at froggy.com.au
Thu Jul 25 05:48:01 GMT 2002

Yes turn on time may be neglible, but I believe that they
will take longer to close due to the extra energy stored in the
coil compared to a p&H type where less energy is stored in the
coil during the hold time and will close faster. I know you can do it fewer
timers
with the ballast resistor type I have done it before, this time
I want it better.
Kent.