[Diy_efi] Override/Passthrough EFI system?

Mike Gruber mike at grubinski.com
Thu Jul 25 19:05:18 GMT 2002

I'm working on one for my '88 Supercharged MR2.  The basic hardware is
in place.  See <http://www.grubinski.com/grubinski/dataacq.project>.

The next step for me is to use the system for data acquisition, to
figure out what needs to be changed fuel and ignition wise, and how
much.  The second step is to actually take over the injectors and
ignition.  In my case, that will probably mean richening the mixture
below 3500 rpm by stretching the injector pulses, and leaning it out at
the top end.  But I won't know for sure until I get some data.  Thank
you DIY_O2!

Mike Gruber