[Diy_efi] EMS inputs/output?

alex averbuch averchoob at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 07:27:41 GMT 2002

Thanks alot to everyone that's been answering my questions to date (no
matter how basic they sounded), your help has been really useful.  But it
sounds like there's been some miss communication along the way.
Just to clear things up, I'm doing a 1 year Research project to finish my
Computer Engineering degree. The way this project is usually done is 1/2
year Theory (eg,EMS operation,Electronic requirements,etc), and 1/2 year
'Hands On' (Programming, Electronic design, etc). But if I can get the
theory out of the way I'll be able to move onto the good bits sooner.
The point of this project is to give the student experience at solving an
engineering problem by using a combination of the knowledge they already
have, and knowledge they aquire during the course of the year.

Anyway thanks alot for the all the help so far, and I'll be posting alot
more questions before I release my state-of-the-art EMS. hahaha

Cheers
Alex