[Diy_efi] BHP calculations

Mark Claywell clay0052 at umn.edu
Tue Jul 30 03:40:31 GMT 2002

On 29 Jul 1995, Bruce wrote:

> [...]

I agree completely with you on that. You have to do some corrections to get
to some base. Comparing one run to another is always an issue. However,
knowing how to compare your data and understanding what has changed does
not negate that your data from each run was accurate. So, knowing the
corrected power on each run does not make the data any more accurate (ie-
power output) but it does make the data more comparable. That is all I'm
saying. Hope I made sense this time.

mark