[Diy_efi] HELLA ECU BMW F650GS motorcycle

Robert B. robert.61 at gmx.at
Wed Jul 31 17:34:37 GMT 2002

Hi,
I am trying to remap the software of the BMW F650GS. Unfortunately
there is no success. Please find some infos at

http://www.geocities.com/robertosat/

Some part numbers can be found at

http://www.geocities.com/robertosat/eeprom.html

Currently I have three different software versions. IMO the oldest one
is running open loop beyond 2000 RPM, 2 and 3 are running closed
loop up to 4500. At the time I am using the oldest one, because there
is no surging.
My aim would be to switch off the rev limiter (7500 RPM) and to give
more pre-ignition.
Pleas send me an Email if you are willing to help me.
Regards
Robert