Tach conversion

Keith Kiberd keith.kiberd at netzero.net
Sat Mar 2 08:07:40 GMT 2002

I'm not sure if you need any more info but I just acquired a diagram for a
standard Ford tach from another group. The Ford tachs are all similar.
If you want a copy of the schematic I can send it to you or post it to the
group, it's only 32 k zipped.

Keith.Kiberd at netzero.net
95 GT 5.0 5 SP Convertible, 9# ProCharger
89 LX Coupe 460 Under Construction