My WB refuses to work....

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Mar 5 20:15:58 GMT 2002

I am going to put together a check-out and troubleshooting guide. It
will take a few days so hang in there.

One check to make is to ohm out every resistor to double check that
they are in the correct places. Do the same with the other components.
Just read its value and check against the partlist/schematic for the
proper
value.

There are a lot of resistors so I've found that it is easy to mis-place
one
or to switch two of them.

BobR.