Jankel Corvette Le Mans car

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Mar 5 20:17:41 GMT 2002

Hi Robert,

You need to trawl the gm-ecm archives on this, but chances are, if it has an
EPROM you can program it. I  hope this car is cheap. If it was a Le Mans
entrant then there should be a wealth of provenance to back it up, including
the comlpete specification. If there isn't then l'automobile s'ouest who
organise le mans have lists of all the runners ever. If info is patchy, run
a mile

Bill

P.S. 93 was the and of the  group C era, so 700BHP was not unknown with top
speeds of 260MPH on the mulsanne in qualifying trim, which was why group c
was promptly banned and the Mulsanne chopped up. So it may have been a BBC
and turbo