Search or download old list messages ?

Whit Hickman whickman at peoplepc.com
Wed Mar 6 09:38:07 GMT 2002

Download the 11 Meg mbox file and import it into Netscape or whatever mail
client you are using.  You may have to change the extension to .mbx for your
client to recognize it.  I also had trouble with Netscape hanging on one of
the messages so I put the whole file into wordpad and cut out the offender.

Whit